Mic check, 1, 2…It’s only taken me a year and a half to get a website but better late than never I always say! Welcome to my website/blog/raw and real rollercoaster of emotions. Thank you for joining.
My company name is Rebecca Frank Photography. Why? Frances is my middle name and my dad’s name (sub the ‘e’ for an ‘i’) and everybody calls him Frank! Frank aka. Dad also happens to be one of my role models, constants and happy places in this life.
I have been interested in photography for as long as I can remember, I recently watched a home video of me at 2 years old yelling “PICTURE, MUMMY, PICTURE!” which loosely translated to “give me that camera, lady” but I really started to take it seriously a year and a half ago when I came across the talented India Earl (if you haven’t, just leave my site and go check her out – it’s worth it, I forgive you). Since then, I have been defining, refining and working my ass off to build Rebecca Frank Photography!
- Call me Becky. I still don’t know that people are talking to me when they call me ‘Rebecca’
- I grew up in Halifax, Nova Scotia + the East Coast will always hold the most special place in my icy heart
- I live in Calgary with my wife-to-be, our Gemma dog and two black cats, Castro + Dora
- I have twin sisters (one lives in Nashville, the other in Halifax)
- I am extremely sarcastic + it’s okay if you can’t handle it
- I love to travel
- Fave Shows: Handmaid’s Tale, Mindy Project, Broad City, Grey’s Anatomy
- I CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU
- I despise oranges. Anything orange flavoured. Orange juice, orange candy… *BOI BYE*
- Traditions without meaning
- The cold. It makes me cry. Why do I live here (what I ask myself from November – April every year)?
- Rude dudes (and dudettes). Just don’t be mean, k?
You can also check me out on Instagram where my stories usually have something to do with food, my dog or beautiful humans!
This endpoint has been retired
I do this because I love this. I love people. I love photography. I love business. Thank you, all, for following along on this ride – let’s do this damn thang!